- Exams are overrrr! They ended over a day ago and I can’t even tell you what I’ve done since then, because I have done nothing. I had so much to watch and now I realise I’ve had too much to watch - I can’t choose where to start, and I’m also getting a little anxious thinking about how much I may end up being disappointed. Boo, self! Boo! I’ll probably end up reading instead.
- Today I checked out my Google Docs space for the first time in two months and hey, I have unfinished fic I’m semi-proud of! I guess that means I’ll be writing more soon.
- I’ve finally watched Deathly Hallows and I loved it, hooray. I’ve never had a problem with the movies the way a lot of people do, even when I recognise that the problems being brought up are legitimate and reasonable, so it wasn’t surprising that I enjoyed HP7, but you know.
I could talk a lot about it, probably, but I’m sleepy and lazy and remember too little, so here are three things about the parts people seem to be talking less about?:( HP7 )
Finally, if you don’t start choking up when watching this video, you may not be a HP fan, or you may not have a heart.
- I may watch Tangled next week. I didn’t find any of the music on the OST that interesting, and the script feels a little bit unimpressive, but Zach Levi is wonderfully expressive and the way some of the shots in the trailer have been shot is just gorgeous. Also: Disney movie! (I am approaching the movie with caution regarding the way Rapunzel is written for/used in the story, but I have seen no complaints for it so far.)
- I know a lot of people have their reservations (and with good reason - she does seem to young) about Carey Mulligan being cast for Daisy Buchanan in The Great Gatsby, but I'm kind of excited. That photo that's going around of her from her audition alone has her giving just the right amount of completely crazy, and I can't wait to see her show off her range. And anyway, I feel like if anything, people should be worrying about Tobey Maguire as Nick Carraway. (No. No.)
- I don’t know if I’ve informed all of you of this, but Phil Dunphy is wonderful and one of my favourite characters on TV right now, and if he were younger (and real) I would probably marry him. I know I’ve talked about how much I love what Ty Burrell did with the potentially two-dimensional character, but I really adore everything about him at this point.
- HEY GUYS YOU KNOW HOW PARKS AND RECREATION IS BACK IN JANUARY? I AM DANCING IN MY SEAT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT, LALALALALA. I’ve also ordered the DVDs, only I don’t know when I’ll be getting them. I want them so much.